Before 2017 disappears, we thought we’d drop you a quick newsletter about PFM this year and a few plans for 2018.
God hand-picked us a small team this year but what an amazing team they were. It was wonderful to see how the team who had served previously had grown and developed in so many ways and watching to see how God used them and spoke through them in so many ways was so exciting and a real privilege.
Feedback from 2017
Each year the youngsters, adults and team are asked to give their feedback, here is a little taste of what was said:
• Great team who chat to us and make us feel welcome
• Liked the openness and fellowship
• Great having space and peace
• Has transformed over the years and has a huge impact on ministry
• Feel loved and supported
• Great that you can invite people along to Coffee House
• Quality crafts were brilliant
• Many team really welcoming to children and settling them in
• Liked going to P&P and tea with team
• Bibles and laminated cards about how to know God’s speaking to you created a response
• Seeing prayers answered was amazing
• Team really treat the youngsters as individuals, meeting their needs
• Youngsters coming to faith and growing in their faith is brilliant
• PFM is so important for the whole family
• Great chance to have bible study and fellowship with the adult bible study
• Helpful and thought provoking
• Learnt lots
• Thought provoking and God centred
• Youngster always returned eager to talk about what she had learnt
• Great to be outside
• Great worship
• People who heard the music playing before came to the service because of hearing it
• Worship group really led us in worship
• Kids loved it, good mix of drama and interaction
• Great as we get time to spend together as a family
• Liked the talks
• Relationships were built with those there who then came to age group sessions
Age Groups for 2018
Having reviewed 2017 we have decided that in 2018 the youngest age group will now start at 4-year olds attending. Coffee House this year had a children’s corner with various toys, we would like to see this develop and feel that this will be more suitable for the 3-year olds, whose parents will be able to be there with them, whilst still enjoying cake and coffee!
Website and Facebook
This year the website had a new look and used Facebook to help share lots of information which worked really well. You can look at lots of photos from this year by going to www.polzeathfamilymission.org.uk.
There is so much to thank God for, as always He did ‘way more than we could ask or imagine’ and we give Him the thanks. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank:
- All team who gave so much to help make PFM so fantastic
- Those who came and took part in the various activities
- Martin and the staff at the Valley Caravan Park who make us so welcome
- Tubestation for the welcome and ability to be part of God’s amazing work in Polzeath
- To all of you for all your prayer support
- To all those who give so generously and financially enabling PFM to happen.
There is so much to praise God for. We always stand amazed by how God meets our every need. This year we were praying for the right accommodation and God provided us with the perfect places, we look to him for the right places for 2018.
It’s always so encouraging to see how God touches the hearts of so many and the generous way they financially support the mission. We praise God for bringing in all the finances for 2017 that were needed.
PFM 2018 is coming!
The dates are Sunday 29th July to Friday 10 th August and we’d love to see you there. If you have any comments about PFM then please do not hesitate to contact us. More information will come in 2018.
We would like to wish all our supports, those who take part in Polzeath Family Mission and the team a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to PFM 2018 and all that God has in store!